This Thanksgiving I’m thankful for many things. Here are a few, not in any particular order.
- I’m thankful for my husband who cooks for me (and plies me with wine), kills gigantic-mutant spiders as required, vacuums more than occasionally, makes me laugh every single day, and just generally takes good care of me.
- I’m thankful for my job, because not only do I like what I do but I’m also lucky enough to work with a group of great people who make it fun to go to work (most) every day. I’m thankful that I make a decent living and don’t have to sell my soul everyday in exchange.
- I’m thankful for good friends, both old and new, who put up with my insanity.
- I’m thankful for my family, both blood-related and marriage-related.
- I’m thankful for my belly full of food when too many people in this world are going hungry.